söndag 22 augusti 2010

Lists

Just because I'm bored, I will write this post in English. Deal with it.

My heros:
1. Gerard Way, for forcing the darkness out of my life, for surviving drugs and alcolism...And for just being awesome.
2. I don't have a number two... Gosh, I need to get more heros.. Or wait, Bono from U2 for being so caring even though he's one of the riches in the world

My heroines:
1. Hayley Williams, I really don't have a good reason but she's sooooo cool and seems to not care what other people think. Way to go Hayley ^^
2. Sandra Bullock for saying what she said on MTV movie awards (I guess it was)
3. Miley Cyrus, for not giving a SHIT! :D

Music that's on repeat right now
1. Natteravn-Rasmus Seebach
2. Vi kommer att dö samtidigt-Säkert
3. Från och med du-Oskar Linnros
4. Gives you hell-The all-american rejects
5. Stay-Miley Cyrus
6. Catch me-Demi Lovato

That's it, fellows. Today I will go to Anneberg and celebrate my big big sister who turned 29 earlier this week. Congratz Anna!

xoxo

Inga kommentarer: